Sunday, April 11, 2010

Busy Few Days

Hi...I'm back! Didn't mean to be MIA for so long...especially when just starting my Blog. But what a busy few days this has been.

Great lunch and catch up time with my cousin, Mary, and you can never go wrong with Soup, Salad and Breadsticks at Olive Garden. My sister, another Mary and her husband, Guy were in town to check out places to host an after graduation celebration for my nephew, Chris, who will graduate from McGeorge School of Law next month. We went to dinner at Lucca's in downtown Sac. Food was wonderful and we will be able to use this great enclosed garden in the back...it will be perfect!

I have finished my first products to upload to Etsy...I'll photograph tomorrow and then upload. But today I got distracted by these fun Anemones on this great blog, and had to make a bouquet. Patty gives full instructions!