Monday, April 26, 2010

Poms and Letterpress

I am buried in Poms! I thought I've been seeing Poms all over the Internet...so I thought I might just try my hand at a couple. They are so fun and easy! I made these three to hang in our guest room -- just to fill in an empty corner. The colors are so fun, they just make me happy! Tissue paper from Target...$.99 each!














My new friend, Kay, hand delivered some wonderful letterpress words for me today. She had a booth at the Folsom Fair last week which I heard was terrific. Since I missed it, I emailed her and she put together a few things for me...I LOVE them! She can be reached here...Kay, you need a website!!! If you have an idea of something you may want, send her an email. She has all letters and numbers and lots of different sizes.
















And, my wonderful friend Mary has set up her Etsy Shop...she will be loading it up soon with all kind of Altered Goodies. Be sure to check her out!