Friday, June 18, 2010

Welcome To My Studio!

Hello Everybody and Welcome to my Studio!!  

I'm a recently retired Database Techie who was really an Artist underneath it all!  I have been scrapbooking for 13 years with a little painting, sewing, quilting, decorating, etc always thrown in.  For the last few years, I've been playing more and more with paints, paper and glittery stuff.  I've recently started selling at Craft Fairs and opened a new Etsy Shop...still experimenting and searching for my niche.  I have a special interest in Journalling and Documenting Life...lets see where that will take me?

After years of organizing, reorganizing and reorganizing again...and multiple storage systems, Baxter's Papa finally said, "Let me build you the Studio of your dreams!"...and he did...and I LOVE IT!  And I hope you do to...



Please be sure to hop over to My Desert Cottage and check out the the awsome Karen Valentine's Blog Party and see Where Bloggers Create!  Thank you, Karen for sponsoring this wonderful event!!!!!