Friday, July 2, 2010

She's Gonna Be A Teenager!!

Wow!  Seems like just yesterday that I got the phone call on a Friday evening saying, "We're going to bed, Mom, everything's just fine...see I told you she wouldn't be a 4th of July Baby!"...then a second call not too much later"We're on the way to the hospital, we'll see you there!"Then early the next morning our Little Firecracker joined our world and made me the luckiest Grammy EVER!!!  And now, she's going to be a teenager!!!  Look out Jennie and Michael...here she comes!
She celebrated with friends by going to the midnight viewing of the Twilight movie, and her family Birthday Party is tomorrow.  Raegan, I'm so proud of you and I can't wait to see you tomorrow!

I've been busy in the Studio this week having fun and making these little journals...hope to get them listed on ETSY sometime over the weekend.
AND, I broke out the watercolors and I've been playing on vintage dictionary pages...loving this and anxious to see where this take me.
Busy weekend ahead...Raegan's Birthday, and a 4th of July block party...hope it's not too hot!  What are you doing to celebrate the 4th??