Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wow! Things Are Hopping Around Here

Wow!  I am one lucky girl!!!  Everything is happening so fast, I think my head is spinning out of control...at least it really feels like it.

I listed my first two Mixed Media pieces (the House and the Birdie, shown previously) on Etsy, and both sold within an hour or two of listing!!!  I have had so much positive response to both peices, I am just floating!  I have a couple more in the works, so I better get busy and finish them.  I SOOOO love to do these, and with the feedback I've been getting, I think I've found my niche!

As I told you yesterday, my Studio was featured on the Crafty Storage Blog, and again, so many nice comments!

And, as if that wasn't enough to send me straight to the clouds, my Birdie Picture is featured on sweet Sherry's Studio Pashnada Blog!!!  She's written a wonderful post on Fear...check it out!

I have my two Mixed Media pieces ready to ship (well, almost)...just a little bubble wrap and slip into the boxes.  What do you think??