Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Busy, but Still Here!

Whoever said having a new puppy is NOT like having a new baby...hasn't had a new baby puppy!  Lulu has kept us running...but, she's doing great!  She's almost potty trained...only one accident yesterday, and one today...but, they were mostly our fault, just didn't get her out in time.  She's so cute and snugly and sweet.  Baxter has completely adjusted...they are now great friends!  They play together and sleep together...so cute, the big dog and the little dog...
I want to tell you about a blog give away that is so cool!  One of my Flyer Friends, Beth Nadler, has a style that I love and she's giving away an awesome print...check her out here.

I haven't had a lot of time in the studio, but I'm starting to work on a few things for Kristi's Holiday Boutique...more on that soon.