Saturday, December 11, 2010

Back Again!

Seems like it's been forever since I've posted on my own blog.  Just sooo busy.   I do post once a week on the Green Tangerines Blog, posting about new product that has arrived in the store the previous week.  Be sure to check it out!

Speaking of Green Tangerines, I popped in this morning to get a piece of paper...you know how that is...anyway, they were having a great make and take using Glimmer Glam, Glimmer Glaze.  I made this quick and easy card and LOVE the Glimmer Glam...it's more like a glitter paint the Glimmer Mist.  Lots of great colors, too!

I also just finished participating in my neighbor's craft boutique...here are a few of the items I made to sell...and I did pretty good, too!






It was lot's of fun...but also a lot of work...now I really want to get back to my own Mixed Media Art!

So,  I'm off to clean up my studio a bit (AGAIN!) and plan to get started on something soon!

I just looked down and look who's come to see me...