Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I've Been Busy!

I have once again been selected for a Treasury at Etsy!  This a really great one...check it out:   Home is Where Your Heart Is

I have been busy working on my Heart Series...sneak peeks coming soon...

In case you've been living under a rock, and have not heard about Ali Edwards' One Little Word concept, you better read about it here.  Ali encourages us to pick a single word for the year, a word that you can focus on, mediate on, and reflect upon as you go about your daily life.  A word that you can incorporate into your day to day living.  The key is to find something that has personal meaning for you...and then this little word can have big meaning in your life if you allow yourself to be open to the possibilities.

I have finally picked my work for 2011:

I always have so many ideas rushing around in my head...but I always feel like I'm running around like a chicken (and not a twirly chicken, Mary and Laura!)...but never get much done.  So this is my year to FOCUS, on my Art, on my Blog, on my Family, on my House, etc.  I have even signed up for Ali's One Little Word workshop at Big Picture Classes to keep me on track and, umm, Focused!  Anybody want to join me?




Now off to watch a little TV with Baxter's Papa...then early to bed!