Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Not Enough Hours in the Day

Well, I don't care how good my intentions are, I just can't seem to get everything done that I want to get done!  It seems like when I'm painting...that's all I do...just stay holed up in my Studio for hours at a time.  I'm not really complaining...I really enjoyed making my Hearts!  Here's a little peak of what I've done so far...

I have one more that's almost finished...
Then I will be photographing and listing them in my Etsy Shop.

I just always hate it when I have neglected my Blog.  So, once again, I will promise to make every effort to post at least 3 times a week.

On the home front, Baxter's Papa has recovered so well from his heart surgery that today he was given the OK to return to work on Monday.  Thanks once again for everyone's thoughts and good wishes!  The major down side to this...is this little girl...

Lulu will be mine full time now.  She's 4 months old now, and weighs about 35 pounds, up from the 8 pounds she was when we got her at a little over 2 months!  She's pretty well potty trained, but we have to respond right away when she needs to go out, or you know what!  We're still dealing with her Briard stubbornness, but she's starting to figure out that while she is the princess of the house, she's not Alpha Dog.  She is so darn sweet and loving, and never mind cute...we're just crazy about her!  Baxter is completely good with her, it fact he's a big help...he's show her what to do!!  Too cute.

Now I will finish my last Heart...and do some cleaning in the Studio...what a mess!

Here's Baxter staring at my computer...wonder what he thinks he sees????