Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Stash Swap

There have been so many thing going on, I don't know where to start!  And I can't believe that I haven't been blogging about them!!

First of all Cynthia Hanna of Creative ARTitudes organized a "Stash Swap"  I haven't done a whole lot of swaps, but this one sounded like it would be right up my alley...since I'm going through a big purge in my studio.  More about that later.  I received the best package full of goodies for Jeanette Chardon (I don't think she has a blog) but she's a cardmaker and sent tons of smaller sized papers...which is perfect for my Mixed Media!  She also sent ribbons, and stickers and a couple of lovely cards she made!  Here's a look at some of the things I got!
Creative ARTitudes is a Facebook Group, you'll see this if you follow the link.  Another Facebook Group that I am part of is Design Memory Craft, which is a new part of Faber Castell that is making products for Mixed Media Artists.  They had a St. Patricks Day Give Away....and I won a set of Gelatos...can't wait to play with them!!!
All for now, but more to come tomorrow on my new Mixed Media Art Group and my Studio purging!