Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spring Market

I have been invited to participate in the Spring Market at Curtis Park!  This Saturday!!!  This is the first Craft Fair I have ever been in...and I'm a little nervous.  Well, I have had some of my things in with friends booths at Craft Fairs...and I actually sold some stuff.  But this time, I'm going to have my own table.  I will be sharing the booth with my awesome friend Kristi...but I'm still a little nervous.  I have been so busy making art, ordering prints, etc., etc.

If you live in the Sacramento Area please come out to Curtis Park and see me.

Here are a couple of pictures...more will come later.

In the middle of all this creating...Lulu has been going to puppy school.  And tonight she passed her final and graduated!
 Off to finish up a couple of pieces...