Thursday, May 12, 2011

So Much Going On!

First of all, I hope you all had a fabulous Mother's Day!  We went to the Bay Area and my Sisters and I took my Mom to an early dinner.  Unfortunately, my daughter and granddaughter didn't come...but I had a great call from my Son who lives in Charleston!  And it was so nice to be able to take out my Mom and see my Sisters and their families.  Here's my Mom with my two little nieces:
Another exciting thing...my Nephew is building me a website at www.baxtersmom.com!!!  Nothing there yet, but I will keep you updated.

I've been slowly updating my Etsy Shop with new mixed media originals, prints and cards will be coming soon.  I say slowly, because I seem to have misplaced my mojo...but I'm looking for it and I hope to find it soon.

For some reason, the creativity is hiding, also...I'm also looking for my inspiration.  If any one has seen it...please let me know!

And the best news of all:  I won this fabulous piece from my wonderful friend Elizabeth!!!!!

She is celebrating her One Year Anniversary and she has some more surprises coming!  So, be sure to check her out!