Monday, June 6, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

It's June!!!!  And, I'm so tired of the cold and rainy weather.  It just gets me down. 

I seam to have hit a wall...lost my mojo...and lost my energy.  I haven't created a thing.  I started to do a little sewing...but haven't even gotten back to that.  Boo Hoo. 

Ok, enough of that.  Time to pick my self up and push myself into where I want to be...where I need to be.  I have a tendency to let myself slip into depression...sometimes I have to work really hard to stay out of it.  It seems like this is one of those times...I need to make myself get out and start doing things...making art...seeing friends.  Maybe start listing the things I am grateful for.  Really, is time to get out of this hole.

And I do have so many things I am grateful for...seems like I saw some lists of 100 Things I'm Grateful For going around...has any one see these? 

Well, I am so grateful for the family I have...and most grateful for my Granddaughter, Raegan who graduated from 8th Grade last Friday.  I can hardly believe how grown up she is!
Reagan, I love you!  She will be going to High School next year...actually, she will be starting to take some high school classes in a week!  Busy, busy girl!

I also got an iPad2...I am in love with it...oh, and I'm totally addicted to Angry Birds!!! 

So, on that note...I'm off to clean my studio and see what kind of mess I can make when it's clean...