Monday, September 12, 2011

Broken is not good!

I'm still here, but barely. When I decide to do something, I do it good!

So, I have a new cast... It's not as heavy and bulky, and I can take it off for showers...yay!!! BUT it leaves my fingers so exposed, that it's hard not to move them or try to use them. In fact last weekend I was feeling so good, we went to my Sister's for a Labor Day BBQ.   WAY too much...I've been paying for it ever since...with pain!!!
You would think I would learn my lesson....but NO!  Yesterday, my Green Tangerine friends had a Happy Hour gathering...I thought I was feeling so much better that I would be fine....once again, I'm paying for it.  I know I just have to accept that I can do NOTHING...just frustrating.

And, of course....I can do nothing in the Studio :(