Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Missing in Action? Noooo!

Well, I know I haven't posted in forever...
but I have been busy (and creative)!  

The biggest impact has been Joanne Sharpe's Letter Love Class.  
 This class has truly been amazing.  This Joanne's first online class...but she is a pro!  
There is a new class posted every single day in February...for 29 days!
In addition to the class blog, she set up a Facebook Page, and Flickr Group and a Yahoo Group...all are very active!  
I so recommend this class...it has been a major addiction for me...the price is right and the content is incredible! 
I'm actually way behind, because I like to really play with each lesson...
I need to catch up, but the class will be there forever!

Here's a few of the things I have done:

More that I'm working on....messy desk!


We celebrated my Mom 89th birthday this weekend!
I made this for her and she LOVED it!!

 
These last two pictures were taken with Instagram.
LOVE this little app on my phone!
And having fun with it.
Follow me on Instagram...
I'm syldrown

I'll be back with more news of what I have been doing!