Monday, March 19, 2012

Way Too Long!

OMG, almost a month since my last post...that is just way too long!  All I can say is that I have been just crazy, busy.

I used to be totally into scrapbooking.  Mostly for my granddaughter...but she is now 14 (14???) and takes so many pictures of her and her friends that my little scrapbooking has really fallen by the wayside.  For the last few years I have really been hooked on Mixed Media.  So, I decided it is time for a major purge.  As luck would have it, my local and all time favorite scrapbooking store Green Tangerines is having a Trash to Treasures Sale this coming weekend.  So I have been up to my ears (literally, at times) in the purge:
I have to say, I am so ready to be done with this and get my Studio back!

I did manage to finish my latest Girlie, and will get her up on Etsy soon...hopefully later tonight or tomorrow.
I think I've shown this heart before, but it will finally be listed too:
The great news is the Baxter's Papa if doing much better...of course, he still can't use his left hand or arm, so he's still pretty helpless.  Although, sometimes I wonder...