Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Birdies, Birdies and more Birdies

Hi Everyone!  
I feel like it's been forever...
I'm afraid to actually look to see when my last post was. 

I'm been going through some family "stuff", 
and I've been a little "out of sorts".  

But, I'm back!  
New Etsy listings are up, 
and I'm actually doing a little painting!

I know these have been hanging around the studio a bit, but they are finally out there:



Have you read Jessica Swift's new e-book, 

All I can say is .....awesome!!

Please go check it out.  
It's the story of her Journey...

the good, the bad and the ugly.  
And the lessons learned along the way.  

And then she has the answers to the Nitty Gritty Questions...
$$$ and everything.  

Reading it has given me the kick in the you know what that I needed.  

My art is my passion...
I feel soooo good when my hands are covered with paint. 

Baxter's Papa will tell me if I'm a little grumpy..."Get to Painting"! 

Of course, we know that I never get grumpy...
 
I'm really not sure why I've been in the unplanned hiatus.  

I did a lot of soul-searching, 
and decided to jump back in with both feet.  

So....stay tuned!