Monday, June 25, 2012

Just What I Needed

Yep, I think it finally gave me the push I needed.  My absolutely favorite Scrapbooking Store, Green Tangerines, hosted three classes taught by Stayce DeWid, a teacher for Tattered Angels who is now owned by Canvas Corp...or something like that.  Anyway I love Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist!  My sweet neighbor, Kristi, and I once went wild with it for days making flowers from vintage book pages and vintage sheet music.  But now, Tattered Angels has come out with so much more...Plain Jane and Glaze and Glam and Chalkboard.  What to do with each one?...how are they different?... what to use, where?  I sure didn't know.  So, one of the classes offered was a technique class...teaching all about all the different Products.  Just what I needed!!!  So, of course, I signed up for that.  She was also teaching a Mixed Media Art Journal class...and you know I signed up for that!  So, I was there all afternoon...with other scrapbookers and mixed media artists, getting messy and having a great time!  Sure helped to get me out of this funk.


I've been cleaning and re-organizing in my studio all day.  I just had an appointment scheduled for tomorrow, canceled...so I have a free day that I didn't expect!  Keep your fingers crossed that I actually get to painting!