Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Princess Crowns

I finally finished all my Princess Crowns for Kristi's booth at The Spring Market this weekend! Be sure to stop by...she has so many cute things and I'm sure the other Vendors do also. I'll be there sometime in the afternoon.















These crowns have been so much fun to make, but I have glitter and feathers EVERYWHERE!!! I am so ready to get my studio cleaned up and get started on a new project...I have a couple of ideas in mind.

Just found out that my son will be coming home for a visit next month...can't wait to see him! Of course, typical Matt, he just now decided...so we're scrounging to get a reasonably priced ticket from Charleston. I really don't understand why, but Charleston is so expensive to fly in and out of. But, of course, it will be so worth it to see him!