Sunday, April 18, 2010

Princess Wands

I've been making Princess Wands! My crafting buddy, Kristi, will have a booth at The Spring Market in Curtis Park on April 24th from 10AM - 5PM. She will have all kinds of wonderful things for sale, but I get to help with the Princess Crowns and Wands! These are so much fun to make...just let your imagination go wild. Be sure to visit her at the Spring Market, and her Etsy shop should be full soon!




















I'll show the Crowns soon.

We've been taking advantage of the beautiful weather. Yesterday we worked in the yard for most of the afternoon...so sore today. But I think we made some progress. Of course, there is still so much more to do.


































And, Rob had a great visit with his Son and Grandson today! Made him so happy...we just don't get to see our grandchildren as often as we would like.