Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Features! Features! and more Features!

Let me start by saying that every since I took Kelly Rea Roberts Flying Lessons e-course, and really starting to put what I learned to work...magical things have been happening!  I have had three featured mentions this week alone.  Shelly at The Underground Ferris Wheel featured my "The Life She Imagined" House here.  And I was featured in two Etsy Treasuries:  the first is WindySpringArt, and her Art of Inspiration Treasury is here.  And the second is from Lana of Simple Joys Paperie, and her Romance of the Sonnet Treasure is here.  I am so thrilled to be getting this kind of exposure...Thanks!!!!!

I have met so many online friends and met a fellow flyer, Jen, for lunch yesterday.  I brought Mary along and we had a great time...I'm sure we will be seeing much more of each other!  In fact we are thinking about taking a class together in San Jose...more about that later!

After hours of researching printers, ink and papers...I finally have made some prints of my mixed media art and they are listed on Etsy now.  These are high quality Art Prints o Luster paper...bright, distinct colors...really lovely.  Go on over and have a look!

 Other than all this printing and testing, I haven't had a chance to do a thing in my Studio...tomorrow just may have to be an unplugged day, so I can buckle down and get some work done.