Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's Been Awhile!

I know it's been awhile since I have Blogged...I just feel like my life is spinning around and around, and I'm not sure if I'm keeping up!  Anyway, I'm back and will try to post regularly!

We've decided to do some re-landscaping in our back yard -- increase the size of the patio, a couple of trellises, and different plants and lighting.  So, Baxter's Papa and I have been running around looking at patio furniture...fun, except it's sooooo hot out there!

The best news is that I 'm finally back in the studio again:

Tomorrow  I go to San Jose to take a class called Juice Houses...sounds delicious, doesn't it? Meeting up with 2 of my fellow flyers, Jen and Rebecca as well as Jen's friend and my sister--5 of us, should be a blast!
Ok, a few minutes to relax with Baxter's Papa, and the early to bed...long day tomorrow!