Friday, August 6, 2010

Juicy, Juicy, Juicy!

Yesterday, I drove to San Jose to take a class from Andrea at "A Work of Heart".  The drive was long...almost 5 hours in the car total.  But so fun!!!  The class was call Juicy Houses...collage houses made with Juicy Paper.  Juicy papers are papers that Andrea has in her studio, that are painted on using various techniques that she teaches in her workshop.  Here are a few pictures from the day, and show some of our creations in varying stages:




This last one is mine!  I didn't pull out my camera until after Rebecca left, so I am so sorry I didn't get pictures of her adorable little houses...but here's a link to the pictures Jen took!


After the long drive yesterday, I was exhausted today, but still had a great visit with my dear friends Laura and Mary...just talking and brainstorming on what kind of trouble we can get into next!