Thursday, August 19, 2010

Still Juicing

Well, you know how I've been obsessed with Juicy Papers and Juicy Houses?  So, I've just finished a new Juicy Houses piece...I love it!  And, I've had so much fun with it.  The class was great, but being able to work on this in my own studio was so much better...not so rushed, and I was able to take my time and use all kinds of product to give lots of texture, dimension and, of course, glitter.
I had so much fun with this, I dying to get started on another one!  I sure do make a mess when I'm creating...BUT, I always clean up when I finish to start fresh for the next one.  I should have taken before and after pictures...but here's the after...
Tomorrow I'm having lunch with one of my "Flying" friends, Jen...so looking forward to it!  She has a brand new puppy, named Sprinkles, can't wait to hear all about it!