Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

Great Labor Day Weekend!  Saturday, we went to my sister's house in Livermore to celebrate the September family birthdays (3) and had a wonderful Bar B Q...her husband Guy outdid himself once again.  The whole family was there, except my son Matt who is in Charleston...we certainly missed him.  Wonderful day, wonderful weather, we spent most of the time outside on their patio.  Best of all was seeing my 3 favorite girls...
Today, I've had some time in the Studio...working on a Halloween Banner, totally lifted from the one that Kristi didIt is so cute I couldn't help it!
I plan to do a little Halloween decorating later this week...I'll get pictures for sure!

Tomorrow AM we go to see Baxter's Papa's Cardiologist, and begin figuring out what exactly is going on and what we are going to do...wish us luck!