Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lot's of News

First of all...today is Baxter's Papa's 60th Birthday!  Happy Birthday, Sweetie!  I love you!!!
We are having his 4 Children all his Grandchildren over for a BBQ this afternoon.  Chris is already starting the Ribs...ummm, they sure smell good!  Thanks Chris!  Thankfully, today has cooled off a little, so it's not too hot outside!
The Backyard Re-do Phase 1 is done, and we love it!!!  Still haven't received the fountain, umbrellas and fabric to re-do all the cushions that we ordered.  But it's certainly usable and we are using it!

Didn't get this posted, so I'm back...

I have a new piece to add to my Etsy shop...had so much fun doing this one...
And the best news is that when Kelly at Green Tangerines saw this one she asked me to teach a class at the store!!!  So I have been busy creating a new haunted house and I will be teaching on Sunday, Oct 10 from 12-4PM...this is the one I'll be teaching.  Call the store and sign up...I promise we'll get messy and have some fun!  I didn't get a great picture of it before I dropped it off at the store...I was really pushing my deadline, but this give you an idea...