Saturday, November 6, 2010

Meet Lulu!

We did it!  We got a new little sister for Baxter.  Her name is Lulu and she will be joining the family on Thanksgiving.  She's currently with her Mama in Palm Springs and if I can talk Baxter's Papa into going down there, we could get her sooner.  But in reality, I don't think he can make that drive yet...so we'll probably wait until Thanksgiving when we can meet Gina, the Breeder in StocktonWe are so excited!!  We keep telling Baxter that he is getting a new sister...but he's not so sure that's a good thing!  Here she is...



Phase 1 of my Studio Purge is under way.  I've been going through papers and making kits of sets of papers with the matching embellishments.  Almost done...and so ready to be done...I want to get my hands dirty and start making some art!

My post on the Green Tangerines Blog finally went up Friday evening...sorry for all the confusion.  I will be going in every Sunday or Monday to photograph new product and my posts should go up every Tuesday AM...

Have a great rest of the weekend!