Thursday, December 30, 2010

Etsy Treasury

I am included in an Etsy Treasury made by Snookums & Me!  Her Treasury is named "The Girl Next Door" and she included my Collage House...see it here.  Thanks Snookums!!

I've been featured in several Etsy Treasuries and I've always found them fascinating...so I decided to make my own.  It's called "The New Year" and can be see here.

But for now, here's a little peak at some of my items:


1. This is My Year Art Print  2. Black and White Art Print of Clock Face  3. Happy New Year Double Banner  4.  Year of the Rabbit Cards  5. Hand Carved 2011 Ribber Stamp  6. Sterling Silver and Fresh Water Pearl Necklace  7. Under Glass Tile Pendant  8. New Year Quote Pillow Cover

I also want to remind you that my Green Tangerines New Products Blog Post is up...check in out here.  Lots of new product...think Valentines!

I can't believe that this year is coming to a close...next is gonna be my year...I just know it!