Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry, Merry!

We had a wonderful Christmas...actually a week long Christmas.  Starting with my Son's visit home and our family Christmas last weekend and ending with a wonderful day at my Daughter's yesterday.  Santa was good too all of us...at one point I looked around my daughter's family room yesterday and everyone of us was playing with some new toy that had a apple on it or an i in front of it's name.  We are a very blessed family.

Today we are just being lazy...even the dogs have been sleeping most of the day.  And I've been thinking  of all the things I have to be grateful for.  At the top of the list has to be my family, Baxter's Papa, my sweet Baxter and Princess Lulu.  My friends...the friendships I have made through GT, our Chevy's Happy Hour Crew, the smiling faces I see every time I go into the place where everybody knows my name, my dear friend who flew in from Colorado to sit with me while Baxter's Papa had open heart surgery (Wow!).  Old friends who have been by me forever, and friends I have reconnected with on Facebook, who knew these old Grammys would become addicted to Social Networking!  Flying Friends that I connected with through an e-course, and who have become a very important source of inspiration and support as I venture into the next phase of my life.  And, of course my friends from Blogland...friends from all over the world that care about what I have to say...everyday I meet someone new and get inspired all over again.  And the fact, that after years of technical thinking and working...I've uncovered the artist in me... I could go on and on, but I'll stop here...and say this is just the tip of the iceberg.  I am so blessed.  I am slowly learning to focus on the good and release the negative.  2011 will be the year of great excitement and energy...I just know it!