Thursday, February 10, 2011

Count Your Blessings

I have always tried to keep this blog happy and upbeat...but lately there seems to be a lot negativity going around and from lots of different places. And, what I realize is that it really brings me down. I don't like being in that down place...I sometimes have to struggle to get out. I make a real effort to remember to count my blessings. I've decided to keep a Gratitude Journal again. I've had these cute Journaling Pages for quite a while...love craft and black. So I put together a quick little Gratitude Journal...always nice to have reminders right in front of me.


I once heard that creativity is the opposite of depression...I know, for me, making art always makes me feel better...here's my latest. It will be up on Etsy soon.
 Tomorrow I have lunch with my Flying friend, Jen...always so fun to sit and talk about our latest art and encourage each other in our creative journeys.