Wednesday, February 16, 2011

We Almost Have a Winner!

I'm feeling so much better...just took a little me time, and it made all the difference in the world.  I have a full day today...but I hope to be back in the studio tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow...I will be picking a winner for my OWOH drawing (see post below).  I will be giving away a print of my very popular Birdie.  Last chance for sign ups!
I've been posting to the Green Tangerines Blog every day this week about new product that is pouring in from CHA...be sure to check it out!

And, finally, I want to show you what I got in the mail yesterday...




I absolutely love it, and I have loved it from the first moment I saw it!!!  It was made by my dear freind Collette, of Jasper and Blue.  She has a thing about flying pigs and so do I!  She has just opened her Etsy shop...stop by her blog and etsy and give her some love!

Of to lunch with my fellow Flyer, Jen...then Happy Hour with the GT Girlies...retirement is so cool!