Monday, April 11, 2011

So Much Going On!

I finally got some real pictures of my She Art Girls!  These first four are girls I did in the SheArt Class, so fun and I learns so much!

Next, I kind of changed to more my style...
Then Friday, Baxter's Papa and I went to Davis to where they were having a Downtown  Art Walk...and found this wonderful Boutique called The Wardrobe...and they were showing the art of the lovely Julie Nutting...LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!  The idea of the She Art Girls, my slimmed down and more shape to them versions and stepped it up three dozen notches and she created the most Glamourous Girls you've seen!  Oh, and she's been doing this since waaayyyyy before!  Oh Julie, where have you been all my life???!!!  So I went back to Davis on Saturday and took a class from her!!!!  It was so much fun and she is delightful!  Plus it was fun sitting with Heather, the owner of the Wardrobe!  So, here's the result of my attempt....and thank you, Julie for really teaching me how to do hair!!!
And, here's my combined version that's on my work table right now...
Still so much to tell you....more later!

PS:  I just realized this is my 100th Blog Post!!!  And, I've just passed my one year mark!  This definitely calls for a giveaway....details tomorrow!!!!!