Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm Still Here!

I don't even know why it's been so long since I have blogged...I'm still here, and I've actually been in the studio!  Seems like I just want to sign up for more and more classes...what's that all about??  I think it's that I am really trying to find my own style...birdies, hearts, girls, houses...just keep bouncing around! 

While I thinking birdies...I did a couple more paintings:


You know, my Ali Word for this year is FOCUS...obviously, I have to go back to working on that.

I've had a couple of health issues...dealing with them is probably another reason that I've been gone so long.  I've had a couple of medication changes, which are already making me feel better and just found out that I have Celiac Disease...so Gluten Free for me.  I've been reading and researching and it's not going to be easy...but I know what a difference it will make for me.  If anyone has any quick and easy  suggestions, I sure could use some help.