Thursday, January 12, 2012

My One Little Word

I have finally come up with my One Little Word!  

FLOURISH

flourish |ˈfləriSH|
verb
1 [ no obj. ] (of a person, animal, or other living organism) grow or develop in a healthy or vigorous way, esp. as the result of a particularly favorable environment: wild plants flourish on the banks of the lake.
• develop rapidly and successfully: the organization has continued to flourish.
• [ with adverbial ] (of a person) be working or at the height of one's career during a specified period: the caricaturist and wit who flourished in the early years of this century.

Yes, this is it!

This is my year to FLOURISH in all areas of my life.
But, especially in my ART.

And, in my Creative Biz as a whole.

The signs are there.

The interest is there.

The customers are there.

I just have to open my heart and let it happen!

I'm feeling the energy.

I'm feeling the GREATNESS.

This is my year to Flourish.

Ride along with me,

let me hear what you think,

let me know if you see any flourishing going on!

I'm also trying out a new blogging style.

I think I like it.

More like speaking my thoughts.

As I'm thinking them.

What do you think??