Friday, January 13, 2012

Prismacolors

Prismacolors.

I LOVE Prismacolors!

I have loved Prismacolors Colored Pencils for a very long time...

Since I was in elementary school.

And, believe me, that was a very long time ago!
 
Needing a little inspiration, I set out to University Art to fill in a few gaps in my Prismacolors collection.

While I was there, the oh so friendly sales people started showing me
Faber Castelle Polychrome Colored Pencils.

Now, I had no intention to stray from my beloved Prismacolors.

But, the colors are awsome.

They had an Anniversary Set on sale...and there was only one left.

They convinced me that they were even better than Prismacolors, and could be used with Prismacolors.

So, what could I do???



Even the packaging is beautiful!

What colored pencils do you use???