Monday, April 16, 2012

Back to Business!

Well, Easter is over...we had family over for a few days of Easter Egg Hunts and BBQ and just enjoying the wonderful weather we are having.

Baxter's Papa has gone back to work...his shoulder is doing so much better, and he was going crazy at home.  And, you know how it is...if he's going crazy, then I'm going crazy too!

So now we're back to me and the dogs...let see if I can actually get something done now!

I did post two oldies but goodies in my Etsy Shop.  These two are some of my first pieces and biggest sellers.  I just have a few left, and I'm not sure that I will print again.  Check them out!


I will be adding more prints every few days...so keep checking!

I have a little change going on here...haven't been doing any new art...but my Sewing Room has been calling me.  So I am finally making some curtains and cushions, etc.  I hope to finish this new project, but I know my Studio will be calling me soon!