Thursday, May 24, 2012

Still Feeling the Magic

Boy, I'm still feeling the magic of last weekend.  I just love thinking about all the positive energy...I think I have been missing that in my life...and needing it in my life...must open my heart to it.

Spent quite a while in the back yard garden with the pups.  Lulu is getting so big!  You know, when she was little Baxter let her do anything to him...sit on him, step on him, pull his ears and tail...he was amazingly patient with her and taught her the rules of the house.  But, now...since she's gotten bigger...it seems like he has lost his patience with her.  I think he is just trying to teach her some manners.  This little Lulu is one smart cookie...but she is not liking the new rules.  Poor Baxter, she terrorizes him!  Today, he found a good hiding place...he thought.  I mean he is a hundred pound dog, so it's a little hard to hide.
It was so funny to see Lulu running all around trying to find him...it really didn't take her long and she was all over him again...

Today, I turned 64...I know, an old lady, right?  It was a quiet day...a good day for reflecting...