Friday, June 4, 2010

New Etsy Items!

Hello!  I just posted some new Etsy Items...5 new Magnetic Memo Boards!


Hop on over to my shop and have a look and let me know what you think!

Busy day in the Studio, today.   Working on some Art Journaling.  This is something I've really been interested in for quite a while.  I've always been an admirer of Hope Wallace Karney's style and finally signed up to take an e-course from her.  Of course, with all that's been going on around here, I'm terribly behind.  So, now that I have a little time, I am going to try to catch up.  Hopefully, I'll have some pictures soon.

Baxter's Papa has gone off to some wood sale...who know what he will be bringing home!  Just hope it doesn't take up too much room...but I'm sure it will be made into some fun projects!

Back to work!